The Amazonian Brazil nut grows only from trees in Madre de Dios and other surrounding regions of Brazil and Bolivia. During the period from December to March, Brazil nut growers, who are associated in various Brazil nut concessions throughout the department, go deep into the jungle to collect the fallen Brazil nut coconuts. The Brazil nut is collected from the ground because the Brazil nut tree is approximately 60 meters tall. It is one of the nuts with the highest level of selenium, thus boosting a strong immune system, it is also rich in fatty acids and Omega 6, strengthening the cardiovascular system.
Our organic 55% chocolate-covered Brazil nuts offer a delightful combination of flavors, textures, and essential nutrients, providing a conscious and enriching snacking experience that aligns with ethical sourcing and sustainable practices.
- Energizing Sustenance: Our chocolate-covered Brazil nuts offer a good amount of calories, providing a significant boost of energy to fuel your daily activities.
- Nutrient-Rich Goodness: It has carbohydrates, this treat delivers a balanced nutrient profile, supporting various bodily functions.
- Dietary Fiber Source: Enjoy the benefits of the fiber, promoting healthy digestion and contributing to a feeling of fullness.
- Protein Power: The protein per serving supports muscle health, tissue repair, and overall well-being.
- Mineral Enrichment: Discover the advantages of calcium, iron, selenium and potassium, contributing to bone strength, oxygen transport, and heart health.
- Ingredients: Brazil nuts, organic sugar, organic cacao liquor, organic cacao butter, gum arabic and water.
- Brazil Nut covered with Organic 55% Chocolate 1 kg
Also available in retail presentation
- Brazil Nut covered with Organic 55% Chocolate 20gr (bag) Box x 16 units